Mig Vapor 650 Ego-Evod eCig Battery
About Mig Vapor 650 Ego-Evod eCig Battery:
This battery output is up to a whopping 4.2 volts.
With Constant 4.2 volt output for a great vape, first hit to last!
This higher voltage will rock your pre-filled 510 cartridges.
Standard 510 threads or ego will work on this battery
Color available: is Rubber Touch Black and Silver only
- 650 Evod Battery - Charger Sold Separately
- To keep your battery healthy, first, always wipe the connection with a paper towel to ensure you haven't overfilled the tank. This ensures a clean and dry battery connection.
- If the connection is wet it will cause the battery to short and destroy the seal between the positive and negative poles in the battery. In turn, this will allow the liquid to leak into the battery and seep onto the board, effectively ruining the battery.
- With the cartridge or tank, the same process is strongly urged. After filling the tank, blow through the hole and if you hear a gurgling sound, it means you have liquid in the air tube. Simply blow through it and wipe the excess liquid away or by rolling a paper towel tight and cleaning out the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process for every fill. This will ensure a longer life for your devices.
Use only with Mig Vapor eCig chargers-designed for this device.
Keep away from any liquid and excessive heat sources. If the battery malfunctions for any reason, discard properly and immediately. Learn how to be safe with batteries.
Full Spectrum CBD Products contain 0.3% or less THC per serving. These products are trace amounts of THC and are legal in the United States.