Mig Vapor SR72 Acrylic eCig Tank
About Mig Vapor SR72 Acrylic eCig Tank:
The SR72 Rocks! Now you can enjoy your favorite juices and E-Liquid Flavors with Mig. Each tank is reusable and re-buildable. They come ready to fill with your favorite e-liquid juice and since they are clear you'll know just when its time to refill. Tanks are twist on tops, ensuring no leakage and easy to carry in your pocket or purse. Mig Vapor believes using the best designers in America and overseas gives "you" the best vaping devices and experience money can buy. So we are very proud of our newest design.
This Clearomizer, you may have noticed "BVC", this is the big feature which means "Bottom Vertical Coil" is changeable. This BVC design is absolutely an unbeatable update on those mainstream clearomizers like the T3, vivi nova, CE4, CE5 etc. The BVC Clearomizer fixes the common BCC (Bottom Coil Changeable) drawbacks like an airy draw, the gurgle when inhaling, occasional leakage, as well as any strange tastes that some tanks tend to impose on your e-juice. Buy some today and enjoy a fuller vaping experience!!
- 1 reusable Clear Acrylic Tank ( Fracture Resistant )
- 2.0ml liquid Capacity
- Drip gauge labeled in milliliters
- Clear design shows you E-Liquid levels
- Screw on tip for zero leaking
- Use Ego style batteries
- 1.8 ohm Resistance
- Optimized coil resistance and improved atomizer performance
How to Use your SR-72 Bottom Verticle Coil eCig Tank:
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube) and then screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it right side up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaded end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is pushed into the bottom cap tightly tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing this could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing this could result in a burnt or damaged coil and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when the liquid level reaches approximately 1/3 full
- The lifespan of replacement heads can vary quite a bit, but following the above instructions will maximize the lifespan of the coil.
- Use only Mig Vapor chargers with our devices.
Full Spectrum CBD Products contain 0.3% or less THC per serving. These products are trace amounts of THC and are legal in the United States.